1) Irish Brigade Camp No. 4, Fredericksburg, VA. Meets January - October on the 4th Thursday and the 3rd Thursday of November and December. Meetings begin promptly at 7:30 PM at Salem Church Library, 2607 Salem Church Road, Fredericksburg, VA 22 407. For information use the following emails firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Col. James D. Brady Camp No. 63 : covers the area from Petersburg to Virginia Beach. Due to the travel distances we meet monthly in alternating locations in the Tidewater area, normally on a Saturday. For details, contact Camp Commander Lou Mosier at. email@example.com or call 757-549-7555
3) Taylor-Wilson Camp 10: Meets on the First Thursday of January, March, May, July, September, & November each year at the Depot Grille, 9th Street, Lynchburg, VA. at 6:00 P.M. social and 6:30 P.M firstname.lastname@example.org The camp also host an annual Lincoln Birthday Diner in February
4) Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain Camp No. 20, : Meets at 7:00 pm on the 3rd Tuesday of January, March, May, September, November and a Social gathering in January. Meeting place is at St. Thomas of Canterbury Anglican Church, 4910 Hubert Road, Roanoke, VA. For more information, contact Camp Commander Richard Uplinger, 122 Country Club Lane, Galax, VA 24333;email@example.com ; (276) 236-7612.
5) Army of the James Camp No. 1864 point of contact Howard E. Bartholf 12011 Sunrise Rd, Richmond, VA firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 804-364-2603. Meeting times and sites vary.